The Renault Trafic is a van for a plan, but now, those plans have just gotten significantly easier with the launch of the New Trafic Crew. The new Crew brings another level of capability to what’s already a highly capable and increasingly popular vehicle.
The Trafic Crew provides a solution to the need for addition seating that’s both practical and innovative. A comfortable ride for six people with 3-point belts and headrests for every passenger.
LET’S TALK FEATURES
There are clever features in the Renault Trafic Crew that make for a comfortable drive and provide plenty of room for passengers without compromising on space in the back. The Trafic Crew features dual glazed sliding side doors for increased accessibility and glazed bulkhead for safety the of your crew.
One of the clever storage solutions featured in both variants of the Trafic Crew enable one to remove a panel behind and underneath the second row of passenger seats to fit objects that are too long for the regular cabin. It provides 68cm of extra space.
The regular Trafic Crew features include:
- Dual glazed sliding side doors
- Integrated glazed bulkhead behind second row of seats
- Two 49L rear seat storage boxes and additional seat storage pockets
- 12V accessory socket
- Anti-slip floor covering
- Door and roof trimming
The Trafic Crew Lifestyle pack include even more features:
- Rear step-in entrance light
- Rear roof speakers
- Reclining rear seats
- 17 inch ‘Cyclade’ alloy wheels
- Media-Nav System with 7” touch screen and Arkamys sound system
- Heated front seats
- Hands-free entry card system
- Automatic climate control