Starting in February 2016, apprentices will be trained by Renault Australia and the Kangan Institute at the brand new state-of-the-art Renault Academy in Mulgrave, Victoria.
The apprentice program will be delivered over eight one-week blocks across three years at the Renault Academy. Apprentices will receive the following:
- Competency based training aligned to the Renault pathway
- Embedded Renault product and brand training
- Specific Renault systems training
- Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- Certificate II in Automotive Air-Conditioning Technology
- Graduate with Advanced Renault Technician (ART) Qualifications
Few businesses can offer employees the diversity, challenges, excellent training and career development prospects that you’ll benefit from as a Renault Apprentice.
To learn more and enrol, see aceauto.com.au.