visit our insurance policy
Renault is dedicated to offering Insurance solutions to cover both you, and your vehicle, if the unthinkable happens.
INSURANCE MADE FOR YOUR RENAULT
RENAULT PREMIER MOTOR INSURANCE
Renault understands that nothing beats the feeling of driving away in your new car. That’s why we offer Renault Premier Motor insurance to help cover your vehicle, exclusively available at any Allianz authorised Renault dealership.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
This is a summary only. For the standard terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions of cover, please refer here.
- New for old replacement3 Up to 3 years of age
- We use genuine manufacturer parts to repair your vehicle
- Choice of repairer2
- Child seat or baby capsule cover of up to $500 per incident
- Emergency repairs of up to $500 per incident
- Emergency accommodation and travelling expenses, if incurred more than 100kms from home, up to $1,000 combined
- Lock re-keying/re-coding of up to $1,000 when theft of keys is reported to police
- Personal items up to $1,000 any one incident
- Staying mobile following theft. Includes rental or loan car up to $100 per day or daily travel allowance of up to $50 per day for a maximum of 30 days.
- Towing, reasonable costs
- Trailer or Caravan cover up to $1,000 or market value, whichever is the lesser
- Transportation costs up to $500 for any one incident
- Legal liability up to $20,000,000 for any one event or series of events
ADD SOME EXTRA BENEFITS
Tailor your cover to suit your insurance requirements. Choose to add the following optional benefits for an additional premium.
Include any as optional extras:
- Removal of basic excess for tyre claims (2 replacement or repair claims in any period of insurance)
- Removal of basic excess for windscreen, sunroof or window glass claims (1 replacement claim and 2 repairs in any period of insurance)
- Staying mobile following an accident (rental or loan car up to 30 days, $100 per day maximum)
- Tools of trade up to $3,000 for any one incident
You can reduce your premium by naming the specific drivers on your policy.
It’s important to know that if you select this option and you make a claim where an unnamed driver was using the vehicle when the incident occurred, you may be liable to pay the unnamed driver excess.
RENTAL CAR FOLLOWING AN ACCIDENT
If your vehicle is damaged in an accident, we will provide you with a rental car
REMOVAL OF BASIC EXCESS FOR WINDOW CLAIMS
1 replacement claim and 2 repairs in any period of insurance (windscreen, sunroof or window glass).
HAVE RENAULT INSURANCE AND NEED TO MAKE A CLAIM?
- Take precautions to prevent further loss, damage or liability.
- Notify the police as soon as possible, if necessary.
- After checking everyone is ok, obtain as much information as you can - the more detail the better. Record the name, address, phone number, email address, licence number and insurer of other drivers involved, and the registration numbers of their vehicles.
- Call Renault Insurance on 1300 20 40 41 and connect to claims.
- Describe the accident and the damage incurred.
- Pay your applicable excess(es) (if required) and the claims specialists will arrange a vehicle inspection at the repairer of your choice and convenience.
- Once your claim is approved, Allianz will help you book in your vehicle for repair.
- When ready, your vehicle will be available for you to collect: fully repaired and guaranteed for materials and workmanship.
REQUIRE MORE INFORMATION?
For further information or assistance call Renault Insurance on 1300 20 40 41 or download the PDS below:
LOAN PROTECTION INSURANCE
If you hold a Renault Loan Protection Insurance policy and require more information, please refer to the Renault Loan Protection Insurance PDS or contact us on 1300 20 40 41 for more information.
The insurer of this Renault Premier Motor Insurance is Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850, AFS Licence Number 234708. 10 Carrington Street, Sydney NSW 2000. In arranging this insurance Renault Motor Co. (Australia) Pty Ltd. ABN: 54 004 663 156 and the authorised dealers act on behalf of Allianz and not as your agent. Neither Renault Motor Co. (Australia) Pty Ltd nor any of its related companies have any liability in respect of this policy.
 If we accept a claim but are unable to fix a damaged part, where available in Australia at time of repair, we will use a new genuine manufacturer part. If new, genuine is not available, we will use genuine reconditioned or recycled manufacturer parts or Australian Design Rules certified new, recycled or reconditioned parts.
 Allianz may authorise repairs at your repairer of choice; pay you the reasonable costs of repairing your vehicle; or move your vehicle to another repairer we both agree upon. We will act reasonable in doing so. In the latter instance, you will be provided with a rental car for up to 3 days up to a maximum of $100 per day.
 If your vehicle is a total loss, you purchased it new or as a demo and it’s less than 3 years old from its first registration and subject to financier approval (if applicable), we will replace it with a new vehicle of the same make, model, engine size, features and paint type including any modifications, options and accessories, so long as it is available in Australia.
We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Cover subject to policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions. Please consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). The Target Market Determination is available by calling us. If you purchase this insurance we receive a commission from Allianz. For further information or assistance please contact 1300 20 40 41.