- The Renault passenger and commercial range of vehicles has had a price realignment, effective 1 July 2022.
- Renault Scenic Vision concept car epitomises the brand’s vision for a greener, safer and more inclusive future
- Electric and hydrogen powertrain optimises usability and environmental compatibility
- Designed to have a carbon footprint that is 75 per cent less than a conventional electric car
- Roland-Garros, one of the most prestigious sport events in the world, runs from 16 May to 5 June 2022
- A fleet of 100 Renault Megane E-Tech Electric vehicles will be used throughout the event
- Renault is launching “GIVE ME 5”, a new social responsibility project devoted to young generations
- Renault Captur R.S. Line is open for ordering, rounding out the Captur range and giving the Australian consumer a unique offering in the premium light SUV segment.
- R.S. Line adds a suite of sporty design elements including 18” R.S. Line diamond-cut alloys, a specific front bumper design with an F1-inspired aero blade, dual chrome exhaust tips, gun metal grey trim and front and rear skid plates
- The sharp-looking 2022 Black Edition Koleos arrives
- Limited to just 400units
- With a compelling equipment list and a very attractive national $42,000 driveaway price
- All-New Renault Austral is athletic, sensual and technological, and comes with all the SUV hallmarks
- Sneak peek before the Digital World Premiere scheduled on the 8th of March
- Renault 5 is celebrating its 50th anniversary.this year
- A true symbol of pop culture, with more than 5 million units of the R5 sold across the world.
- The Renault 5 is making a comeback with its upcoming rebirth planned in 2024.
- First designed 20 years ago, the hands-free card has become one of Renault’s leading innovations
- Overcoming technical challenges, the key card has been reworked many times to make life as easy as possible for its customer
- Pascaline, Head of Cross-Cutting Products at Renault Group, takes us through its history: https://youtu.be/YJOjPjUVsHc
- Renault opens its first virtual museum, called The Originals, featuring 21 models in a new and innovative technological experience using 3D scans
- The museum is free of charge and offers an immersive access to Renault’s history, featuring archives and simple technical data as well as exciting visuals. .
- Renault and TheArsenale collaborate on the AIR4, a flying version of the iconic Renault 4
- Futuristic show-car built as the finale of the Renault 4 60th anniversary celebrations
Price increases from 1st July23rd May 2022
Renault Scenic Vision Concept Car Revealed20th May 2022
RENAULT BECOMES PREMIUM PARTNER OF ROLAND-GARROS5th May 2022
- 2021 - December (1)
- 2021 - November (4)
- 2021 - October (4)
- 2021 - September (1)
- 2021 - August (1)
- 2021 - April (1)
- 2021 - March (1)
- 2021 - February (2)
- 2021 - January (3)