· Renault Scenic Vision concept and Megane E-Tech 100% electric take up starring roles in hit Netflix series 'Bodies'
· Part of an ambitious product placement programme by Renault over the last two years targeting cinema, video-on-demand and television
· Renault Scenic Vision concept previewed the design of the forthcoming new Renault Scenic E-Tech 100% electric
· new range-topping iconic edition
· unique luxury additions
· from $48,990 driveaway
- Renault Group is reaching a new stage in its digital transformation by launching the first industrial Metaverse.
- It is based on four dimensions: mass data collection, digital process twins, connecting the Supply Chain ecosystem and a set of advanced technologies.
- By 2025, the Metaverse will generate savings of €320 million, plus €260 million in inventory savings, a 60% reduction in vehicle delivery time, a 50% reduction in the carbon footprint of vehicle manufacturing and a contribution to the 60% reduction in warranty costs targeted by the Group.
- Significantly ahead of its initial targets, Renault Group opens the third chapter of its Renaulution plan: Revolution
- Renault Group revolutionizes itself focusing resources on the value chains arising from the transformation of the automotive and mobility industry: electric vehicles (EV), software, new mobility services, circular economy, in addition to ICE & hybrid vehicles
- Renault Group aims at becoming a Next Gen automotive company built on 5 focused businesses addressing all the new value chains
- Renault loves to be at the 89th Paris Motor Show to shine a spotlight on its concept cars, show cars and new production models encapsulating the brand’s nouvelle vague, which kicked off a few months ago.
- The brand is unveiling three cars for the first time worldwide on its stand (in Hall 6): 4EVER Trophy, R5 TURBO 3E and All-new Kangoo E-Tech Electric.
- All-new Austral, Renault’s latest C segment SUV, will be presented to the public for the first time.
- Renault is also featuring its Reno avatar, Hippie Caviar Motel, Scenic Vision, R5 Prototype and Megane E-Tech Electric.
- Renault is unveiling a modern, electric version of its iconic Renault 4 at the Paris Motor Show.
- The rugged, adventure-ready 4EVER Trophy show car is also here to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the 4L Trophy humanitarian rally.
- It paves the way for the future all-electric B segment SUV
- The Renault, Dacia, Alpine and Mobilize brands will be at the 2022 Paris Motor Show with several world firsts, their latest breakthroughs, and their range of products and services, arising from the Renaulution.
- Four show-stopping stands, spanning more than 3,000 sqm in Hall 6, and attractions all week, from 17 to 23 October.
- The Group and its brands are reaffirming their commitment to motor shows at the 2022 Paris Motor Show.
- Renault Group is creating The Future Is NEUTRAL, the first company operating across the entire automotive circular economy value chain, aiming at moving the automotive industry towards resource neutrality.
- Bringing together all the existing expertise of the group and its partners in this activity, this new entity offers closed-loop recycling solutions at each stage of a vehicle's life: supply of parts and raw materials, production, use and end of life.
- Renault 5’s 50th anniversary celebrations continue with the release of a spectacular, all-electric show car, designed for drifting, that pays tribute to the Renault 5’s sports versions: the Renault 5 Turbo and Turbo 2.
- Alongside the Renault 5 Prototype, the R5 TURBO 3E is another example, of the "electric rebirth" of a historic flagship model being electrified by Renault as it ramps up preparations for its all-electric future in Europe by 2030.
- The R5 TURBO 3E show car will be premiered at the Chantilly Arts & Elegance 2022 contest on 25th September and will also feature at the Paris Motor Show, starting on 17th October.
- Renault starts a new chapter in its’ get-away-from-it-all vision with Hippie Caviar Motel
- This showcar, built around New Renault Kangoo E-Tech Electric, is a mobile shelter for adventurers and sports enthusiasts who love the outdoors
- The showcar, which will be unveiled at IAA Transportation in Hannover on 19 September, is all-electric, designed with recycled materials, and blends seamlessly into natural surroundings.
RENAULT DELIVERS AN ELECTRIFYING PERFORMANCE IN HIT NETFLIX SERIES 'BODIES'10th November 2023
RENAULT KOLEOS ICONIC EDITION ARRIVES IN AUSTRALIA1st July 2023
Renault Group Launches the first industrial metaverse2nd December 2022
- 2022 - December (1)
- 2022 - November (1)
- 2022 - October (4)
- 2022 - September (1)
- 2022 - August (1)
- 2022 - June (2)
- 2022 - May (2)
- 2022 - April (1)
- 2022 - March (1)
- 2022 - February (1)
- 2022 - January (2)
- 2021 - December (1)
- 2021 - November (4)
- 2021 - October (4)
- 2021 - September (1)
- 2021 - August (1)
- 2021 - April (1)
- 2021 - February (1)
- 2021 - January (3)