- Renault and TheArsenale collaborate on the AIR4, a flying version of the iconic Renault 4
- Futuristic show-car built as the finale of the Renault 4 60th anniversary celebrations
- Renault Group should achieve its target of €2 billion cash fixed cost reductions one year ahead of schedule: €1.8 billion have already been achieved of which €0.6 billion during this first half compared to 2019.
- Strong positive net price effect (+8.7 points on the Automotive excluding AVTOVAZ revenues), reflecting the implementation of the new commercial policy as part of “Renaulution”.
- All-new Renault Kangoo Van has won the International Van of the Year award (IVOTY) 2022 as voted by a jury of 24 European journalists
- Renault’s latest innovative van was recognised, along with the new Mercedes-Benz Citan, as the best LCV out of the 14 light-duty vehicles released over the past 12 months
- The all-new Kangoo Van is made at Renault’s Maubeuge factory, a site where excellence has become a trademark
In Seville, November 5, 2021 – in the presence of Juan Manuel Moreno, President of the Andalusia region, Renault Group officially launched a Refactory project at the Seville plant. As an extension of the programme implemented at Flins (Yvelines, France), which remains the Group's circular economy strategic hub for Europe, this new Refactory will bring together circular economy activities for Spain based on the vehicle's value potential at each stage of its life cycle...
Renault and TheArsenale unveil AIR4: where we're going, we don't need roads29th November 2021
Renault Group is ahead of its “Renaulution” strategic plan: 2021 half year results19th November 2021
NEW RENAULT KANGOO HAS BEEN CROWNED INTERNATIONAL VAN OF THE YEAR 202217th November 2021
- 2021 - November (4)
- 2021 - October (4)
- 2021 - September (1)
- 2021 - August (1)
- 2021 - April (1)
- 2021 - March (1)
- 2021 - February (2)
- 2021 - January (3)