Innovation has been at the heart of everything we do at Renault since the brand was born over a century ago. Over the decades, Renault engineers have consistently sought to conceive and develop solutions to make driving more comfortable, practical and safe. With the One pedal to park invention, system project leader Jong-Hoon and algorithm engineer Pape follow in this tradition of transforming an obstacle into a strength...
- Group revenues amounted to €9 billion for the quarter, down 13.4% (-14% at constant scope and exchange rates ) while global sales decreased by 22.3% to 599,027 vehicles.
- Renault Group is continuing its commercial policy initiated in the third quarter of 2020, resulting in an increase in the share of its sales on the most profitable channels and a positive price effect of nearly 3 points in the quarter.
To celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Renault 4, the brand has teamed up with designer Mathieu Lehanneur to create the concept car SUITE N°4. The result is SUITE N°4, an original concept car inspired by a nomad hotel suite that will be unveiled today.
- Terrafame to supply Renault Group with low-carbon and fully traceable nickel sulphate for electric vehicle (EV) batteries
- The partnership supports Renault Group’s strategy to offer competitive, sustainable, electric vehicles that are ‘made in Europe’
- Partners are taking a concrete step to create sustainable and fully transparent European battery value chain
Price increases from 1st July23rd May 2022
Renault Scenic Vision Concept Car Revealed20th May 2022
RENAULT BECOMES PREMIUM PARTNER OF ROLAND-GARROS5th May 2022
- 2021 - December (1)
- 2021 - November (4)
- 2021 - October (4)
- 2021 - September (1)
- 2021 - August (1)
- 2021 - April (1)
- 2021 - March (1)
- 2021 - February (2)
- 2021 - January (3)