- Renault 5 is celebrating its 50th anniversary.this year
- A true symbol of pop culture, with more than 5 million units of the R5 sold across the world.
- The Renault 5 is making a comeback with its upcoming rebirth planned in 2024.
- First designed 20 years ago, the hands-free card has become one of Renault’s leading innovations
- Overcoming technical challenges, the key card has been reworked many times to make life as easy as possible for its customer
- Pascaline, Head of Cross-Cutting Products at Renault Group, takes us through its history: https://youtu.be/YJOjPjUVsHc
- Renault opens its first virtual museum, called The Originals, featuring 21 models in a new and innovative technological experience using 3D scans
- The museum is free of charge and offers an immersive access to Renault’s history, featuring archives and simple technical data as well as exciting visuals. .
- Renault and TheArsenale collaborate on the AIR4, a flying version of the iconic Renault 4
- Futuristic show-car built as the finale of the Renault 4 60th anniversary celebrations
- Renault Group should achieve its target of €2 billion cash fixed cost reductions one year ahead of schedule: €1.8 billion have already been achieved of which €0.6 billion during this first half compared to 2019.
- Strong positive net price effect (+8.7 points on the Automotive excluding AVTOVAZ revenues), reflecting the implementation of the new commercial policy as part of “Renaulution”.
- All-new Renault Kangoo Van has won the International Van of the Year award (IVOTY) 2022 as voted by a jury of 24 European journalists
- Renault’s latest innovative van was recognised, along with the new Mercedes-Benz Citan, as the best LCV out of the 14 light-duty vehicles released over the past 12 months
- The all-new Kangoo Van is made at Renault’s Maubeuge factory, a site where excellence has become a trademark
In Seville, November 5, 2021 – in the presence of Juan Manuel Moreno, President of the Andalusia region, Renault Group officially launched a Refactory project at the Seville plant. As an extension of the programme implemented at Flins (Yvelines, France), which remains the Group's circular economy strategic hub for Europe, this new Refactory will bring together circular economy activities for Spain based on the vehicle's value potential at each stage of its life cycle...
Innovation has been at the heart of everything we do at Renault since the brand was born over a century ago. Over the decades, Renault engineers have consistently sought to conceive and develop solutions to make driving more comfortable, practical and safe. With the One pedal to park invention, system project leader Jong-Hoon and algorithm engineer Pape follow in this tradition of transforming an obstacle into a strength...
- Group revenues amounted to €9 billion for the quarter, down 13.4% (-14% at constant scope and exchange rates ) while global sales decreased by 22.3% to 599,027 vehicles.
- Renault Group is continuing its commercial policy initiated in the third quarter of 2020, resulting in an increase in the share of its sales on the most profitable channels and a positive price effect of nearly 3 points in the quarter.
To celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Renault 4, the brand has teamed up with designer Mathieu Lehanneur to create the concept car SUITE N°4. The result is SUITE N°4, an original concept car inspired by a nomad hotel suite that will be unveiled today.
50 YEARS OF THE RENAULT 5: A YEAR OF POP AND SURPRISES27th January 2022
RENAULT HANDS-FREE KEY CARD: 20 YEARS OF INNOVATION IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND11th January 2022
RENAULT OPENS VIRTUAL MUSEUM 'THE ORIGINALS' FEATURING ITS ICONIC MODELS16th December 2021
- 2021 - December (1)
- 2021 - November (4)
- 2021 - October (4)
- 2021 - September (1)
- 2021 - August (1)
- 2021 - April (1)
- 2021 - March (1)
- 2021 - February (2)
- 2021 - January (3)