- Renault and TheArsenale collaborate on the AIR4, a flying version of the iconic Renault 4
- Futuristic show-car built as the finale of the Renault 4 60th anniversary celebrations
- Renault Group should achieve its target of €2 billion cash fixed cost reductions one year ahead of schedule: €1.8 billion have already been achieved of which €0.6 billion during this first half compared to 2019.
- Strong positive net price effect (+8.7 points on the Automotive excluding AVTOVAZ revenues), reflecting the implementation of the new commercial policy as part of “Renaulution”.
- All-new Renault Kangoo Van has won the International Van of the Year award (IVOTY) 2022 as voted by a jury of 24 European journalists
- Renault’s latest innovative van was recognised, along with the new Mercedes-Benz Citan, as the best LCV out of the 14 light-duty vehicles released over the past 12 months
- The all-new Kangoo Van is made at Renault’s Maubeuge factory, a site where excellence has become a trademark
In Seville, November 5, 2021 – in the presence of Juan Manuel Moreno, President of the Andalusia region, Renault Group officially launched a Refactory project at the Seville plant. As an extension of the programme implemented at Flins (Yvelines, France), which remains the Group's circular economy strategic hub for Europe, this new Refactory will bring together circular economy activities for Spain based on the vehicle's value potential at each stage of its life cycle...
Innovation has been at the heart of everything we do at Renault since the brand was born over a century ago. Over the decades, Renault engineers have consistently sought to conceive and develop solutions to make driving more comfortable, practical and safe. With the One pedal to park invention, system project leader Jong-Hoon and algorithm engineer Pape follow in this tradition of transforming an obstacle into a strength...
- Group revenues amounted to €9 billion for the quarter, down 13.4% (-14% at constant scope and exchange rates ) while global sales decreased by 22.3% to 599,027 vehicles.
- Renault Group is continuing its commercial policy initiated in the third quarter of 2020, resulting in an increase in the share of its sales on the most profitable channels and a positive price effect of nearly 3 points in the quarter.
To celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Renault 4, the brand has teamed up with designer Mathieu Lehanneur to create the concept car SUITE N°4. The result is SUITE N°4, an original concept car inspired by a nomad hotel suite that will be unveiled today.
- Terrafame to supply Renault Group with low-carbon and fully traceable nickel sulphate for electric vehicle (EV) batteries
- The partnership supports Renault Group’s strategy to offer competitive, sustainable, electric vehicles that are ‘made in Europe’
- Partners are taking a concrete step to create sustainable and fully transparent European battery value chain
- Renault Group outlines its ambitions for the ElectriCity facility in Northern France
- The new industrial hub will become the largest and most competitive production centre in Europe
- The first vehicle to be produced will be the All-New Megane E-Tech Electric
Renault has been part of a unique collaboration with firefighting services since 2010, committed to improving safety for all Renault Group is the only car manufacturer to work with road rescue teams to facilitate their work in the field The rescue teams help inform Renault engineers with their designs, and also enables the rescuers to understand the very latest developments and innovations in the automotive industry...
RENAULT DELIVERS AN ELECTRIFYING PERFORMANCE IN HIT NETFLIX SERIES 'BODIES'10th November 2023
RENAULT KOLEOS ICONIC EDITION ARRIVES IN AUSTRALIA1st July 2023
Renault Group Launches the first industrial metaverse2nd December 2022
- 2022 - December (1)
- 2022 - November (1)
- 2022 - October (4)
- 2022 - September (1)
- 2022 - August (1)
- 2022 - June (2)
- 2022 - May (2)
- 2022 - April (1)
- 2022 - March (1)
- 2022 - February (1)
- 2022 - January (2)
- 2021 - December (1)
- 2021 - November (4)
- 2021 - October (4)
- 2021 - September (1)
- 2021 - August (1)
- 2021 - April (1)
- 2021 - February (1)
- 2021 - January (3)